Friday 10 September 2010

We've gotta save the tree's man!!

Alrighty folks, some progress has been made regarding browsing objects. I've created the tree so that it supports restructuring. For example:


Objects can be moved from folder to folder. Folders can be moved in and out of folders carrying all of their contents with it. You can NOT move a folder into an object or move a parent folder into one of it's child folders.

The only problem I'm having now is creating a class that can hold the information needed to save the current structure and load it again once the program starts back up. Once I've figured this out, I can tidy up a few things like creating folders inside other folders. Slow progress, but progress none the less. Saving these things are a pain! Now I know how the hippy's fealt...

2 comments: