Monday 9 August 2010

They're coming outa the god damn walls!!

Squashed a few more bugs today. A load seem to appear every time I add something new to the program! Calling it a day for the moment as every time I seem to try and run the program visual studio dies on me. Bug with the program or with visual studio? Find out in the next post 'cause I can't be bothered to restart my computer to find out =p

The object maker window is now split into 2 panels to make it easier to resize the object but still have access to the required tilesets. The form resizes controls appropriately based on if the form has just been resized or if the tileset is to big/small for the current control size. I'm in the midst of drawing a grid over the top of the tileset preview and object for use of a 'snap to grid' option when drawing



Sorry for the slow progress! I watched the batman movies the other day and it put me in the mood to play batman arkham asylum again...what a game! Can't put it down!

3 comments:

  1. I love Arkham Asylum too. I'm tempted to buy it for Xbox so I can use a gamepad, but I already have it on Steam. Although, it won't run on my laptop, and it was a hell of a good game...

    ReplyDelete
  2. U can buy an xbox controller that works for xbox and windows. not got one myself but was looking into it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not played it ^_^ geeeeks

    ReplyDelete