Sunday 1 August 2010

Beware the fast moving slug

Ok, so it seems that despite my last post I've done quite a bit. The only thing left to do is create the map classes. Which despite it's name making it look like it is the bulk of everything is actually quite a small part...but not small enough that I can be bothered to do it now. Once that's done I can start hunting down bugs, followed by showing off some funky pictures of how things are coming along!

Next steps will be setting up the GUI (graphical user interface) to sort through the mass amounts of objects I'll be creating, Sorting out maps and objects being drawn in layers (I.E the player walks behind the roof of a house and not on top of it) and of course saving and loading!

Give it a few weeks and I should have video ready to show off what the hell I've been upto!

No comments:

Post a Comment